Currently, we are planning these things into our basic concepts and then continue from there.
- Center our camera work in an arc fashion around the poker table.
- Create a name of the "tournament" fraudulent scheme Nathan will devise.
- Opening will conclude a montage of others waiting outside the ring to join or participate in the game, maybe a list of competitors.
- Invitation style hustle, similar to Fight Club.
- Have the main team, including Nathan, consist of his main friend Rebeca and on other.
- "World Poker Tournament"
- "Beverly Hills S2E4" Poker Scene
- Graphic match of poker chip from school montage scene into the poker scandal with Nathan running it all.
- Have main order to scenes consist of the school first and then the poker scene as the conclusion.
- Write in some conflicting or traumatic history behind the main character of Nathan.
Basic outline for ending half of short.
- Teen exits house, heads to friends saying goodbye to his mother.
- He'll be doing "homework"
- Nighttime, walks to house with a backpack and hoodie.
- Slips into garage through backdoor
- Enters active poker game, and the challenge is on.