Still holding on a response from the band, but Maxx Nunn seems great with the project so far. We want to hold a Zoom meeting with their group and start setting the ground for the project. For the mean time, I'm doing some homework about the stylizing and cinematography of alternative punk rock music videos.
Here are some great examples!
Numb [Official Music Video] - Linkin Park
- Set design for the music recording.
- Do we capture it live or overlay with the published recording?
- Do we create a narrative story?
- What casting due to COVID-19?
- Do we use my current gear or do we rent a multitude of cameras to capture the whole live performance in one fellow swoop?