Speaking with Maxx, Kenzie, Nick, and Maddie was such an amazing experience. After our 2 hours conversation, this is what was put down on paper.
Key Video Ideas
- Hybrid style video - Story blended in with a short narrative video
- A message about mental health and integrity, but not share the same bland drama of other films or TV shows. A little more serious and respectful, something birthed that's more unique and modern.
- Not to focus on the lyrics so much, but more metaphorical, artsy, and colorful in heart.
- The song carries enough weight in seriousness, so the video is intended to be lighthearted, playful, but matured. Not so childish in character.
- Maddie will play not only her main position as the lead vocalist, but the main character in the film. She might want to include puppies?
- Make sure it doesn't follow any gruesome, romanticized, and edgy garbage like 13 Reasons Why did.
- A creative color scheme thats saturated in diversity, but muted and morbid.